Polished concrete surfaces with concrete floor polishing can be brought to the level of marble and granite by applying additional additives after polishing with special surface cleaning machines and diamond blades.
- Concrete polishing applications have many advantages over other alternatives.
- Increases the durability of concrete
- Low application cost
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Low maintenance costs
- Reduces lighting costs by up to 40% due to light reflectance
- Increases the sliding resistance of concrete
- 5-10 years after polishing concrete, simply clean with water
- Completely fire resistant
- Resistance to acids and all kinds of chemicals and water.
- High load-bearing capacity compared to alternative floors.
- Concrete cannot be peeled or raised like any other coating material once polished mechanically with diamonds
- It is an environmentally friendly floor
Concrete polishing is by no means a floor covering method. No chemicals are applied to the concrete floor that will harm the environment. Therefore, an environmentally friendly, economically very long-lasting and efficient floor is obtained.
For all these reasons, it can be said that concrete polishing is the technology of obtaining the floor of the future.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- On factory floors
- In parking lots and car showrooms
- In shopping malls
- In warehouses and storage cells
- In heavy and light industrial facilities
- In offices, etc.